Friday, May 18, 2012

New Jellypark digital stamp - cute little nurse!

I am doing posts the other way round this week, if you are looking for the new challenge it is just below this one! Well I have been asking the Design Team for some ideas of what digital stamp designs I should add to our collection and the team have had some brilliant ideas...here is the first one! A request was put in for a cute girl dressed up as a nurse, just perfect for all those get well soon cards, click on the picture to see her in our store.



I was a bit late geting this image to the Design girls so I was tickled pink to open up my email box and see so many amazing nurse cards appearing so quickly - they have coloured this little girl so well, BRILLIANT cards. 

Jellypark Design Team are so talented and I know how lucky I am to have them all!



















Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

1 comment:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

This is a delightful image Claire and the DT have done an awesome job in showcasing her! Thanks for sharing ladies. Helen x